It is our prayer that everyone God is drawing to this conference will have the funds to attend. We praise God for His powerful ability to provide but also recognize that He often meets needs for us through one another. With this in mind, we have done everything possible to keep conference costs low. This weekend is a faith effort for us to plan and possibly a faith challenge for you to attend as well.
The cost to attend the full weekend (7:00pm Friday to 2:00pm Sunday) is:
- $125 per person
- $99 group rate (per person) for five or moreScholarships are available.These conference fees include:
- Three inspiring plenary sessions, plus a worship service on the beach.
- A selection of 15 content-rich workshops with the opportunity to attend three.
- Three meals (Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday lunch), plus snacks.
- Ground transportation (with some limitations) for those coming by plane.
- Opportunities to network with international educators, ISMers, church leaders, and friends who share a love for God and for students.
- Times of encouragement, fellowship, and worship together.
- Exhibits with some of the latest resources.
Note: Housing, if needed, is not included in this price.
There are no discounts for partial attendance, but some scholarships are available. If you need help, please let us know.
Cancellation/Refunds: Conference registration may be cancelled with a full refund less $20 processing fee provided written notification is received any time up until four (4) weeks prior to the InterGen start date. No refunds will be granted after that. In the case of an emergency or extenuating circumstances, special requests will be considered.